Sensory Sensitive Sundays
Activities & Play Place for Children with Autism & Special Needs
Chuck E. Cheese is proud to support families who have children with autism and other special needs. We offer a sensory-friendly experience on the first Sunday of every month at participating locations, opening our stores two hours before their normal opening time. Our Sensory Sensory events include a trained and caring staff that work to ensure each guest has a fun-filled visit. We realize that the Chuck E. experience can be very stimulating for any child, so our mission is to create an event that allows ALL kids to be a kid.
Some of the Benefits of our Sensory Sensitive Sunday Event Include:
– Less crowding and a quieter restaurant environment
– Dimmed lighting
– The show and music turned down or off entirely
– Limited appearances by Chuck E.
– Ability to order off of full menu
– Access to play all games and rides
– All ages and siblings welcome
– No admission fees
Download the flyer to learn more: